CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Odds and ends....catching up!







I know i'ts been waaaaaay too long since we've posted...things have been pretty crazy around here! And enough people have been trying to kick my butt into gear about this blog, SO! here are a few shots that just couldn't be left behind....Over the next few days, I'll be attempting to post some Christmas pics, 2nd birthday pics, randomness, and then the latest and greatest of my ever-expanding girth!






2 comments:

three girls and a guy said...

Wow, she's really gorgeous. She looks so much like you in that top picture with the passy. Big eyes and beautiful wispy dark hair. Then I think she looks like RT in the bottom picture with the messy face. Something about the face shape there, or maybe it's the face she's making.
Give her kisses for me and hopefully I'll get to meet her before she's off to college.

sethswifeforlife said...

She's too cute, Michelle.