CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday girl!

Two years old!



We can hardly believe that our baby girl is two now. She has been such a blessing and joy from birth, not to mention the easiest child ever to care for! She is very well-behaved and loves to cuddle mom and dad, which we of course LOVE! It hasn't always been this way with our little Ivy. Though loving, she wasn't much of a cuddler at first, and the drastic change has been so sweet! We thank the Lord for her sweet spirit and beautiful smile every day! She truly lights up our lives!

She turned two in January. And we celebrated out at Uncle Tommy and Auntie Karen's with all the cousins, Aunt's, Uncles, Grand and Great-parents, and Even Grandpa Steve, and Grandma Kim came up!

I made Ivy's cake this year, a castle cake...or what was supposed to be a castle cake, though it looked more like the leaning tower of Pisa with extra spires. :-) I was discouraged at the way it came out, though everyone tried to reassure me that it was beautiful. But my little princess knew just what to do to make me feel better about it, and totally melted my heart when she walked into the kitchen and saw it....Her immediate response was 'ooooooh! preeeetty!' as she pointed at it. From there on, I didn't care that it wasn't perfect, my little girl was happy!

1 comments:

three girls and a guy said...

Wow Michelle, I can't believe you made that cake. That's amazing. You had all kinds of hidden talents. :) It's looks like any little princess' dream cake. I'm sure Ivy loved it.