CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

And finally...what everyone has been begging to see...

the size of my ever-expanding girth has been the curiousity of many, many people, and though they have begged to see pics, I have hesitated...only because I didn't have too many pics, we lost the memory card they were on, we found the card, and then lost it again, aaaaand I have been pretty busy! Maybe it was my subconconscious way of attempting to protect you from the disturbing images! :-) I feel huge!



Notice the glee on my child's face above....I had given her pennies out of my purse to throw in the fountain to keep her occupied while RT took pictures....I purposely zipped up my purse so she wouldn't find other things out of it to throw in, totally something she would do! When instead, we suddenly noticed her immersing the entire purse! Thankfully, we snatched it out fast enough that nothing inside got wet!


These are of me at 25 weeks...almost 6 and 1/2 months. Baby boy, still nameless yes, has been practicing his hockey checks already and is quite strong for such a little guy! Daddy is staying on my tail about vitamins and anything else that will make his boy strong. Hopefully this kid will have his build more than mine if he is to survive hockey academy! Thankfully, they don't make ice-skates too tiny and he won't be able to start until he is at least 3 or 4!

I'm also throwing in some pics of Ivy at this same park, that were too cute to leave out...She loves being outside!




2 comments:

Mrs. Hammer Time said...

Loved all the new pics and the updates. Ivy is just too darn cute! I can't believe she is 2 already.... Time flies way too fast, and you really notice when it involves kids. And you look gorgeous!

three girls and a guy said...

You're so beautiful Michelle. You may feel huge, but you still look so tiny. All except for that little basketball shaped boy you have up front. :) I'm sure RT will have him playing hockey as soon as he can walk.
Love the pictures of Ivy. She has such a beautiful little face.
Great updates!!! I know you guys stay so busy so thanks for taking the time to update all of us on your sweet little family and life.
Love you all!!
Holly