CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

bitty baby bows and a naughty little model












I've enjoyed a little extra time on my hands, while waiting for my final exam results and have taken up bowmaking! After making one for a friend's first birthday gift, I recieved orders to make more! I tried to get Ivy to sit still long enough for me to take pictures of them in her hair, but noooooooo way was she going to do that! She thinks it's funny to make me run after her and try to shoot while midair, which is why most pics of her are blurry. I have to literally sit down indian-style, wrap my legs around her waist and hold her down to get a somewhat decent picture! I guess we've ruled out that she will ever be a model. :-)

4 comments:

R.T. Beese said...

They're BEAUTIFUL bows honey and you did a wonderful job with them. You're such a hard worker and it was fun watching you take such joy and putting that much effort into your bows. You're so crafty and good with your hands. My Proverbs 31 girl...

...I just love you SOOOOOOO much!

Griffin Rogers Reed said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. The bows are great, Auntie Michelle! I would say to make me one but I do not think my dad will allow me to wear bows. Mom told me to tell Uncle R.T to lay off the sappy comments (:))

sethswifeforlife said...

Hey Michelle. What a cute little girl you have there. And a water bug too. That's how Tiffany was at that age, and she still is quite the fish!
I hope that you are doing well and had a great summer! Looked like some fun times at Sea World. This is the first year we didn't have a pass to go to the one here. Maybe next year.
You can check out my blog whenever you get a chance.
Blessings to you all!
Abby~

three girls and a guy said...

Hi Michelle,
the bows are adorable. I'm glad you posted them because I was wondering what they looked like. Looks like fun too. You were always so creative. :)
Love ya girl!
Holly