CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Gone are the days...

Once again!

Gone are the days of feeling real tiny.
I'll feel like a whale real soon.
Cause as much as we'd hoped
and prayed it'd happen.
Ivy's sibling should be here by June! (we think....if we are calculating right)

We tested on Sunday and it still wasn't clear
so we tested again today.
And this time the little blue lines popped right up
and said that a baby is near!

Sooooo, as Mom's tummy gets bigger,
and rounder and queazier,
prepare to give her some space.
She won't fit through the doors or into her clothes
and will soon have another to chase!

Surprise Grandma and Grandpa! Love from the new little one!

4 comments:

sethswifeforlife said...

Congrats, Michelle! We have one due to come in April ourselves!
What a miracle life is. Pray your pregnancy goes well, and that you don't puke every day, many times a day like I do! Man, I wish this part of it was over!!!
blessings~

three girls and a guy said...

I'm so excited for you Michelle. We BETTER get to see some pictures of you with a tummy. That's something I've never seen! :) I can't even imagine you with any kind of tummy besides tiny, tiny, tiny!!! :)
Good talking to you the other day, thanks for calling and telling me.
Talk to you soon!!
Holly

Marley said...

Hi guys! We are so excited for you, and Josh and I are very happy that we will be an aunt and uncle again! We hope to see you soon!

Love you guys! Randi and Josh

Griffin Rogers Reed said...

Congratulations Aunt Michelle and Uncle R.T! I cannot wait to have another cousin.
Love You,
GRR
P.S- Mom and Dad are happy for you too!
PPS- Tell Cousin Ivy that I cannot wait to see her during Christmas (we will be there December 27)